Monday, September 15, 2008

Falling Hair and Dandruffs

I Found A Way To Minimize My Falling Hair and Dandruff

Falling hair and dandruff has been my problem since I have been here in USA. I really don't know what is the cause of these. Can be wrong shampoo for me? Can be the weather here?

I have been using Equate Dandruff Shampoo, and since it will make my hair stiff after using it, I need to use some conditioner, too. Combing my hair without hair conditioner will cause more hair fall. And hair conditioner will cause my scalp to have dandruff, too. What should I do?

Lately, I found a strategic way to minimize my hair falling and dandruff. I am still using the same shampoo, and after that, I still use the hair conditioner, but I have to be careful in applying the hair conditioner to my hair. I have to avoid it to get in contact on my scalp. I apply it generously on my hair to make sure that my hair will be soft enough to comb. Then, rinse. While rinsing my hair, I comb it at the same time, while it's wet and soft from conditioner. Combing my hair when it's already dry breaks my hair.

But I still need to find out what would be the best cure for my problem. If anyone has a suggestion, please leave me a message. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.

No comments: