Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Songs For A Reason"

This post was supposedly my 100th post as I had planned few weeks already, but I feel that I ought to give appreciation to my fellow bloggers for their visit on my blog that is why I moved this post as my 101th post.
.
When I was in the Philippines, I belonged to a Door of Hope Ministry. My cell leader, Sis. Jojie Maranga had a song in her heart that was inspired by the Holy Spirit. And this is the advertisement that I just copied from her network.

The cd album entitled "SONGS FOR A REASON" - all original praise and worship songs is now available at P 250.00/ pc..(price rate applicable within Cebu City, Phils. only)
.
All tracks written and produced by Jojie Maranga
Arranged, Recorded & Mixed by Homer Cang at Hagiazo StudioGuitars performed by Jad Bantug
Male Vocal & photos by Manu Antigua
Album designed by James Castaneros





WHEN YOU BUY THIS CD YOU ARE HELPING A CHILD TO LIVE FOR GOD.
Door of Hope Ministry is reaching out the poor unreached children for Jesus Christ. We do this by inviting them to the Children’s Sunday School class. We are working in a community where God leads us. As of now there are two places in the Philippines. One is in Naga, south of Cebu and the second one is in Hinunangan, Southern Leyte.My hope and desire is to bring in as many children from various places to the Lord; teach them and expose them in the ways of God that when they grow up they may not depart from it.
HELP US RAISE GODLY CHILDREN FOR THEY ARE THE NEXT GENERATION. IT MATTERS A LOT.
.
Click here for more information and orders.

4 comments:

Niar said...

it's great Grace, I like to see the effort of many people to help children or vulnurable group. I am sure the song was so beautiful..^-^

Oman said...

that is such a worthy cause. glad i came in here 'coz i am truly delighted by your posts about GOD's words. keep it up.

escape said...

i hope every cd will offer the same purpose. it's so nice to see how people can make simple things beneficial.

Denise said...

Such a wonderful post.