Friday, December 12, 2008

Tags & Awards


Some of this tags that don't have names are from Lisa, Jazzie, Ady, Grace Draper and Ruth.











Here are my tags and awards that I received from my blogger friends within the period of time that I had start blogging to the present time. I put the names of the giver on the tags, but to some, I am unable to do so. There are few more tags that I was unable to place here because I don't know how to grab them.
.
I thank you all very much for these tags and awards. You gave me inspiration to keep blogging. May God bless all your blogs.
.
(I had a hard time arranging these. I thought I did perfect but when I published this, it messed up again. I gave up. This is the best that I can do. I'm sorry.
If you want to drag any of these tags or awards, please feel free to do so.)

3 comments:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

Wow! a lot of tags and awards. That only means that you are a good blogger. keep it up, Grace. :)

Lorraine said...

I'm back to blogging... this is a good idea to start with. Can I drag some of these, Grace? Thanks.

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.