Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Domino

Playing online domino was how I met my husband. He happened to be my opponent over the table of Yahoo! Domino. After a while of playing, there were exchange of polite comments that lead us to friendship... and so on. :)
.
Playing domino is a family tradition of my husband's side, too. Every time we have a company in the house, we played double 15's domino. I didn't knew the game and it was my dad-in-law who taught me over the first few rounds until I learned enough to be by myself.
.
Playing domino is fun. It is some kind of a family bonding, too. My mom-in-law once asked me what kind of game I like to play, "I don't have time to play," was my reply. Mom was just laughing. I didn't realized, we should spare time to play, no matter how busy we can be. It is good both for the body and heart.

3 comments:

Lora said...

How neat to hear the story of how you met your husband. We love to play games at our house too. My husband likes checkers, and I like word search games, card games (like Dutch Blitz) and I also enjoy Pictionary. The teens like many games too, including dominoes. And we've learned we are a bit competitive.

Eduardo said...

Thats a sweet way to find love! My Mommy & Daddy met in school. Daddy loved her, but she didn't know it. My Mommy loves to play games with Daddy, especially Uno!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Denise said...

Such a sweet love story.