Monday, February 23, 2009

Extra Moment

Every time the our phone bill arrives, I can’t help but worry how much was the cost of my previous few calls to my family in the Philippines. Although my husband keep telling me not to worry about the cost, but still I would worry. I wish there is another way to make my phone calls cost be minimize. I can’t cut on calling because I want to know how they are doing especially my mother. I realized, why don’t I try using Prepaid Phone Card ?
.
Browsing online I found a different Phone Cards services that really cost cheap. All international prepaid Calling cards and international prepaid phone cards are available in their site. The good thing is that some of their prepaid calling card can be recharge, too. That means that you can keep your PIN and don’t have to use a different one every time you call. They give 40% extra balance plus $10 worth of talk time for the first time user. And the rate is unbelievably very low. Check out their features and benefits for more very interesting bonus and such.
.
Wow! I can’ t wait for my next schedule to call my family in the Philippines. Probably, I will be spending few more extra minutes because of this good deal that they have.

No comments: