Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"CHOOSE DAY" For Tuesdays - Online Store or eBay?

I am launching today my "Choose Day" for Tuesdays, to help me decide or choose with the things concerning my plans for the days to come or in the long future. I need to hear your choice... or if you have any other suggestion, you are very welcome to share, too. I will grealy appreciate any input on this post.


In the following days to come, I will be starting to sell my crafts. I have been planning on this kind of business for weeks, but there is one thing that I can't decide on yet... and that is whether to sell it on ebay or to make a website/blog to market them. For additional information, I only got few items to sell, but the production is on-going though.
.
Please let me hear what you suggest on this. Thank you very much in advance.

3 comments:

Denise said...

My opinion is put them on a website sweetie.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I agree with Denise, Grace. A website would be excellant. You can take orders that way too if you want. Good luck to you. Can't wait to see it!

Clarissa said...

Good luck to you,Grace!!