Monday, April 13, 2009

Jaguar Ruffle Dress by Roberto Cavalli




My husband’s sister, Bobbie, will be graduating from her nursing studies. It will be on this last week of April. There will be a party then. I think I should start looking around for attire that I will be wearing for that special occasion. I will look for an “above-the-knee” cool dress. Honestly, it is quite difficult for me to find a dress of my size here in US, unless I go to the teen-age section.
.
One of my favorite past time is browsing through online shopping sites. Online-Boutique.us is an online shop of authentic clothing, made by top brands, such as Dolce& Gabbana, Gucci, Prada and many more. Their designs are completely original and rich in terms of texture. Their prices are amazingly very low that enables you to get more than you can regularly get from other boutiques. Plus, they offer free courier shipping for customers who purchase on more than $200. Check on their latest line of summer collection .
.
I like this one, a Jaguar Ruffle dress by Roberto Cavalli. Its design is so carefree and cool… yet trendy in fashion. This will be perfect for that night then.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a cool dress.

Lisa said...

Oh, I love this online shop too!
I bought some underwear for my boyfriend there. It was authentic Dolce & Gabbana for cheaper price :)

Karissa said...

I too love online shopping.!! That jaguar ruffle dress is amazing.

Kalli said...

It's nice!! I have two ruffle dresses!! One in black color and second one is in red color!! Both are my favorite!!