Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aged House

A couple of weeks ago, we were in Saginaw for my medical appointment, for my Adjustment of Status. I always made sure that my little camera is in my purse so that I can take picture on whatever I will find that amazed me or interest me at any time at all.
.
I saw this house. It looks pretty different compares to those houses surrounded it. It almost look like an antique house. I wonder how old is this house. I want to think that this is a place where nuns (or something like that) lives.
.
Uhh-ooh, I'm not even sure if it was all right that I took picture of it, and now I am posting it on my blog. Hmm... I don't think there is something wrong with that. I am just admiring and in awe of its age.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, that is an old house.

escape said...

it's indeed a beautiful old house. but it looks like the one in the movie chainsaw massacre. looks eerie.

pet said...

malikot ang kamay ni tita grace pero maganda pa rin ang kuha mo kahit medyo malayo ng konti

rummuser said...

It looks like something that Alfred Hitchcock would have loved to film in.