Friday, May 1, 2009

Alaska Is On My "Places To Visit" List


I know I had been complaining the cold weather here in Michigan, but would you believe if I say that Alaska is one of the places that I wish to see? Strange, huh? Well, visiting Alaska doesn’t necessarily means that I will stay there longer. There are many things that I want to see in that place such as the “dog-sled rides”, abundant wildlife, igloo and the famous Denali National Park.
.
Alaska Denali Tours has been serving thousands of Alaska travel goers since 1992 with only the highest quality Alaska tours and Alaska vacations. Their agency is unique compare to other tour companies because they own and operate their own Denali lodges and Denali tour buses right in Denali National Park where it is the number one attraction in Alaska. And not just that, they also operate their own motorcoach service between Anchorage and Denali National Park. They help you to fully customize your tour packages where you can build your own itinerary to suit your desires, time and budget to travel Alaska . Endless list of recommended places and things to see are all yours to decide. The trip into Denali Park travels the entire length of the restricted 95-mile Denali Park Road to Kantishna in their private bus. Few stop-over along the way are applicable for photography and video-taking. And they care enough to provide snacks, drinks and lunch, too. Alaska Denali Tours make sure that your Alaska tour experience will be fully packed of pleasure and unforgettable.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I would love to visit there too.