Friday, May 1, 2009

Food Trip Friday #1- Pancit Guisado

I am joining Clarissa on this "Food Trip Friday" meme for a reason that I want to challenge myself to try something new food at least once a week in order for me to learn. I miss Filipino food so much that there is no way that I can get them rather than making it all by myself. Back in the Philippines, I don't cook because I avoided the possibility that it will just be wasted away. (That's my lame excuse.) After a few months of staying here, I started to miss my food so bad and that is how I learned to start trying... thankfully, it went out good.

A couple of weeks ago, I tried this recipe, "Pancit Guisado". Ingredients are:
*egg noodles
*vermicilli
*chicken
*cabbage
*carrots
*green beans
*soy sauce
*garlic
*onions
*and spring onions.
.
This is one of my favorite back in the Philippines. Practically, this recipe is always present whenever somebody is celebrating a birthday. It was my first time trying to cook this and I was very happy that it turned out to be all right. (I thank God.)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

looks yummy!

Denise said...

Yummy.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

looks good Grace. Healthy eats as well. Good luck with your exploration.