Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Need More Planters

We had a wonderful day today. The weather was perfect. All hands were busy with the gardening. And everybody was excited, too. My dad-in-law bought a lot of flowers of different colors and kinds, but we ran out of outdoor planter to transfer them. We are going to get more outdoor planters and some garden planters , too.
.
I found a website that has a wide selection of unique and rare designs of planters; PlanterIxchange.com. They are dedicated in bringing the residential and commercial planters to the internet that would surely be a “head-turners”. Their planters collection are really beautiful, guaranteed low prices and are made of high quality materials. Whether you need planters for your house or a large numbers of planters for your apartments or condo, they can provide you with product depth, knowledge, low prices and customer service needed to help you find a fully customized planter solution.
.
I like this one, window box planter . It is made from high quality polyethylene, a vinyl with durable and fade-proof properties. Every planters you purchase from them comes with planting and watering recommendations for sun and water exposure to help you enjoy the flowers for years to come. If you need window box planters, indoor planters, high end planters or decorative planters, PlanterIxchange.com is the most recommendable site to go.

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Your flowers look very pretty, Grace :) I like your planter box. I would like to get some vegetable planters for the side of my house. As it gets so wet when it rains I need to elevate them. I'll have to look for some locally as I am sure your planter site would cost a lot for me to ship them internationally! But I will take a look anyway :)

God bless you

Denise said...

That is really beautiful.