Friday, June 5, 2009

Food Trip Friday #6 - Chocolate Chips Cookies


I am joining Clarissa on this "Food Trip Friday" meme for a reason that I want to challenge myself to try something new food at least once a week in order for me to learn to cook.
.
.
I love Chocolates, especially dark chocolates. A couple of days ago, my mom-in-law was showing me how to make this yummy chocolate chips cookies, and after everything was ready for eating, I realized it was very easy to do it, and for the sake of "Food Trip Friday, I had decided to make some all by myself, too.
.
These are the cookies that I made yesterday. Yipee! I love it! Everybody in the house love it, too. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Grace.
Some commentluv for you ::here::

have a wonderful weekend!

Denise said...

Those look really delicious.

Rossel said...

your cookies look good. my daughter will love it.

pet said...

padekwat nga ng isa dyan sa tinapay na yan tita grace...waaaa, mahilig pa naman ako dyan...

vhingF said...

hey.. hey...this is my favorite...hmmm ..yummy ...

Clarissa said...

Hello there,Grace!!submit your entry here every Friday to join the meme.

Clarissa said...

click the link above if you want to join the FTF so that other FTF participants can visit you,Grace.