Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Have A Passion For Social Work

Few years ago, I realized that social work would be the kind of job for me. I have passion in helping people attending their needs. I always have the heart to listen their voices of complains and pleas. My husband suggested that I go back to school to get a better job here in USA. I think I like the idea. He asked me what kind of work I would like to get and my reply was "social work". Meanwhile, I have to wait for the release of my AOS (Adjustment of Status) papers, so that I will be allowed to go to school.
.
Talking about social work, SocialWorkGuide.com is a site for social work exam study guides. They provide the complete guide to passing the social work licensing exam. They are the leading independent study program that has helped thousands of social workers successfully prepare for the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Social Work Licensing Exam. Their materials for social work test are complete, guaranteed up-to-date, continually revised and are very affordable compare to other sources. Visit their site for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we are social, we are close to God. Keep continuing good work.

Denise said...

Bless you dear.