Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Many Pair Of Eyeglasses You Have?

During our three weeks land trip vacation, it was my husband and Charleen (my husband’s cousin) who switched turns to drive. When my husband was not driving, he was on the back seat lying down sleeping. When Charleen was not sleeping, she was on the back seat reading a novel (except for the night time).
.
As I was looking at Charleen reading a novel while on the road, it reminds me of myself many years ago. I was like that, too. I love reading a novel while on the road, especially if the road I was into was not something new to me. I get bored. I believe anybody can. Unfortunately, I can’t do it anymore now. I get sick if I do that, and I have to take care of my eyes so that my eye-sight will last longer as possible.
.
That is how I end up the need to use eyeglasses. Let me share to you something here, I enjoyed purchasing fashionable eyeglasses at Zenni Optical. And why not, when there are a whole bunch of classy and high definition yet cheap eyeglasses ? Usually, I spend $40+ on eyeglasses, and I have to admit that it really hurts my wallet. But when I found out Zenni Optical, I was so glad because I can buy as many as I want without hurting my wallet, for as low as $8 each pair.
.
CBN News Channel talks about how you can spend your money smartly. They shared that purchasing prescription glasses doesn’t have to be right from your optometrist. All you need to do is to know what you need according to what your optometrist told you. At ZenniOptical.com you can find a huge selection of frames with single vision lens, sunsensor (photochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. The secret to their low prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have 4 pairs of glasses.