Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Jump All But One"

On our way going home, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel in Georgia. Actually, I saw Cracker Barrel in every state that we had been to. They serve good foods and they give good service, too.
.
While waiting for our orders to be served, we played this game, "Jump All But One". They were on every table, intended for the customer's use while waiting for their food to be served.
.
It was my first time playing that game. All three of us were playing and we all enjoyed it. I told my husband that we will look for it from the store. I want to have one, too, not necessarily for myself, but for the house guests. This is something that can put away boredom. I love collecting different kind of games and what I like with this one is that it really made your brain activate and be challenged as well. Can somebody tell me where I can find this, please. :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love cracker barrel.

Anonymous said...

you can by the peg game at any cracker barrel old country store...they sell the game with the "how to win instructions" inside the package...the cost is under $4