My husband's nieces, Kayla and Britany were here for the weekend. It was a very cold late afternoon, they decided to hang outside by the campfire ground and were making fire. They were making smores, too, and they invited me to join them. I dragged my husband and had him did the smores because I can't stand the heat of the fire; and also because I never had smores before, so I didn't really know what to do.
The image shown was the smores that my husband was making; consist of graham crackers, hershey chocolate bar and the burnt marshmallow. I age them all for the record. Truth to tell, I didn't like it. Wow! I wonder why they like eating their marshmallow this way. It was literally turned into ashes. Imagine burning a paper and it becomes all gray, the same happened to the outer part of the marshmallow and they just love eating it.
Anyway, the experience was something to treasure and to blog in here. :)