Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tea! Tea, Anyone!

One of the most important thing that I can't travel without is the TEA. I need to have it wherever I go. I need to have tea after too much eating of meat of any kind. I need to have tea after too much sweets. And most of the time, I need tea just to give me a sense of relaxing after a hard day of working.
.
My husband's cousin, Charleen, knows that I love tea, and here, she gave me a whole bunch of tea... of different kind. Thank you very much, Charleen. You are really an angel to me.
.
Here are some facts on what tea can do to our body:
*It can fight free radicals which are responsible for wrinkles and skin spots.
*It can be used to increase energy
*It suppress your appetite that will cause weight loss
*According to some research, green tea acts combatively against certain cancer cells
.
Nowadays, there are many ways of serving your tea, either hot , ice-cold or with milk. It is all up to you. I like them any way it is serve though. My favorite one is the Essensia herbal chamomile tea. It is 100% natural, caffeine free. What is your favorite tea?

3 comments:

rossel said...

wow daming tea, assorted. masarap uminom nyan pagkatapos kumain just like coffee. kaya lang di na pwede sa akin. nakaka-miss.

salamat sa palaging pagdaan.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I love tea. I do not drink nearly as much as I should as I love everything about it.

Denise said...

I love tea.