Sunday, August 2, 2009

Biblical Facts About Salvation (part 2)

I am back on thist Sermon Series Sunday that I called: "Biblical Facts About Salvation". I am so sorry that I missed this last Sunday. I hope you will find some information and enlightenment from this post.
THE THREEFOLD METHOD OF SALVATION
.
A. Salvation is always by blood. "In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness." (Hebrews 9:22 NIV)
Furthermore, this blood must be innocent, shed and applied.
.
B. Salvation is always through a person. "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12 NIV)
.
C. Salvation is always by grace. "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men." (Titus 2:11 NIV)
.
This series is from my hand-out notes during our six months Church Membership Class in LWCM , Banilad, Cebu, Philippines. The class was conducted by our Senior Pastor Mel Caparros.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice.

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Thanks for sharing Grace...Reminds me of those times when I was a kid always tagging along with my mom who was once a church pastor...Sunday services and prayer meetings...oh, those were my childhood days...