Friday, August 14, 2009

Food Trip Friday #10 - Zucchini Bread




I am joining Mommy Willa on this "Food Trip Friday" meme for a reason that I want to challenge myself to try something new food at least once a week in order for me to learn to cook.
.

..

.
My today's entry is Zucchini Bread. I baked this Zucchini Bread two weeks ago, before we went up north. Since this has become my favorite breakfast, I asked my mom-in-law to teach me how to make this, so that I can do this by myself when we get to move to Florida.
.
Here is the instruction taken from my mom-in-law's recipe book.
.
Zucchini Bread
*Preheat oven to 350
--3 cups flour
--2 cups sugar
--1 teaspoon salt
--1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
--1 teaspoon cinnamon
--1 teaspoon baking soda
--------Mix dry ingredients
.
--3 eggs
--1 teaspoon vanilla
--2 cups grated zucchini
--2 sticks butter
--------Beat eggs and vanilla, add dry ingredients, butter and zucchini. Bake in greased loaf pans for 1 hour.

5 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

hummmm...this sound yummy,Grace...

Lulu said...

wow first time that i heard about this

Ann said...

YUM! I love zucchini bread. I haven't had any in awhile and was thinking about making some the other day. Now I'm going to have to.

Unknown said...

That look so good grace, yummm. patikim naman sa luto mo. if its look good it taste good eat it jd

Denise said...

You made me hungry, lol