Friday, August 7, 2009

Let Stouffer's Take You To Your Dream

I love deals and promos. I believe we all do, especially the homemakers. Every time I have extra time on my hand, I enjoyed surfing for online deals. I know a couple of blogs that post about great online deals. Stuff such as these can greatly help us save, especially on this time that our economy is in a recession; all we need is to be diligent and patient enough in searching.
.
Let me share to you something that I am very sure will amazed you, especially to the residents of Canada. Stouffers-panini is running a “once in a lifetime” opportunity that allows you to win one of three grand prizes: choices of India, Greece, Italy and France destination ($10,000 gift card); or be one of twelve secondary prizes: Sony Digital Camcorders (value of $500). You can also win daily instant prizes such as free Stouffer’s product coupons. This contest is for promotion of the launching of 4 new globally inspired new taste of Stouffer’s Panini which are:
-Bistro Meatballs & Peppers
-Bistro Chicken Souvlaki
-Lean Cuisine Grilled Vegetables & Goat Cheese
-Lean Cuisine Mango Chicken Tikka
.
To join on this exciting promotion is very easy; simply register here and it will lead you to more information, too. Every registration process allows you one free entry with one unique UPC code entry per day. I love traveling. This might be my chance to take the trip of my dreams... and might be yours, too.
.
Post?slot_id=43158&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the information.