Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Letters Of Love

It has been several days that I am expecting a letter from my mama. I miss her and if my calculation is right, I should have a letter from her few days ago, but everyday that I checked on our mailbox, there is nothing from my mama. Although, according to my experience, that in times like this, where holidays are coming, mails takes longer than usual.
.
It has been a while that I didn't have any letter from my mama because I told her to hold it until we moved here in Florida, and because the date of our moving was kind of uncertain then. Her letter for me brought warmth to my heart and make me feel like I am home with her.
.
I have this same feeling when I missed to read my bible for a few days. It is the emptiness inside of me. The words of our Lord has left us with reminders of His love for us. The scripture was, is and will always be His love letters for us that lovingly shows His concerns in us.
.
Let us read God's word often and be reminded that Jesus loves us and died for us. God's letter through the scripture speaks love to us, like it lovingly embraces us. Undeniably, God's word is always the best love letter in the world.
.
"...neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:39 NIV)

No comments: