Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone!

In my life's view, we don't need the 1st day of the year to strongly motivate us into having life's resolution. If we fail to accomplish what we had started during the 1st day of the year, don't let it end there. We can use every 1st day of the month, every Monday or even every day to start all over again.

My husband and I had a list of our life's resolution during the 1st day of the year. We are happy that we have a good progression to some of them, but we also have bad ones, too. One thing is very important though, we keep trying and we do not lose the fervor.

I admit to myself that I had been falling miles and miles away to some areas in my life lately. I am so sorry about it. Today is Monday, I want to make this day as a fresh start in taking the road upward again. With God's spirit and blessing, I am looking forward on renewing that gift that God bestowed on me. For I believe that there is nothing more fulfilling than doing what God wants us to do and to continue finding out on what else you can do in life in service to God.

"...for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her." (Proverbs 8:11 NIV)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Good for you sweetie, keep on trying.

Mark said...

Everyday brings us a new opportunity. Good post! Great attitude.

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

I know you will get there and you are right. It is important that you keep trying. You will succeed.