Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking For Authentic Prints?

When I was still in the Philippines, I take pleasure in giving gifts. I enjoyed taking the challenge of finding out what gift would spark an interest to individual. It doesn’t have to be expensive to do that. I remember a couple of years ago, it was September, every stores and malls in Cebu City were starting to have all kinds of sales from September to December. I bought and gather stuff that I know somebody among my family or friends would surely like it, and start to wrap them by the second week of December. That was very fulfilling.

According to my experience in gift-giving, male in their late teens are the ones that I had hard time finding on what kind of gifts they would like to receive, especially if they already have all those latest gadgets. To be honest, I have to ask somebody of the same age about what they would like to get for a gift. Posters. Prints. Shepard Fairey Prints has amassed a large collection of authentic out of print Shepard Fairey art prints and other collectibles. They are now offering this collection direct to the public. They have one of the most extensive collections, such as Fairey Shepard Prints , Obey Giant Prints and many more. If there is a piece you are in search of, but dont see online, they might possibly have it. All you need to do is to contact them.

3 comments:

rossel said...

my husband was thinking of giving posters as gifts last Christmas but we had a hard time looking for good ones. thanks for the link, Grace.

btw, nuts is hosting a contest right now. can you help me win pls? just leave a comment on this link and say you are referred by me...

http://www.pehpot.com/2010/01/win-5-instantly.html#comment-form

thank you in advance and God bless!

WillWynn said...

Great tips! Here is another site with awesome gifts for teens. Enjoy!

http://GiftsForTeens.info

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.