Friday, February 5, 2010

Looking For Reliable Internet Service To Make Life Easier

How is my internet connection here now? It is sad to say that my internet connection here is still the same. Unfortunately, the one that I was talking about, they don’t have service in our location. Does they mean that we are located in a remote area? I can’t believe that. We are only 45 minutes away from Orlando. So, here I am, looking for another option. I really need a faster internet, because I hate wasting my time in waiting for its very slow downloading. It affected my entire day activities.
.
Our next card right now is to try the satellite internet service . I read from the website of MyBlueDish that they provides high speed internet for even the most remote rural locations everywhere in the continental of U.S.A. It download speeding is up to 1.5 mbps. 30X faster than dial up. This sounds good to me.
.
Talking about remote locations, I miss those days that we were in Kingston, MI. If not for the need to work, we wouldn’t have to leave that small town. I just love the country living because of its peaceful, relaxing and less traffic environment. I just love the moment that I sat down at our patio and there I saw deer playing at a distant, squirrels, hummingbirds and many other kinds of birds. We didn’t have problem with our internet connection then. It is really important to have a reliable, high speed internet connection when you live in that kind of place so that you don’t have to get to city very often to do things such as banking or paying bills, because you can just do them online via reliable satellite internet service.

9 comments:

caloy said...

hello.. visiting u here...i hope u can visit my blogs too..

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

i agree with Denise..............malapit na ang valentines day..

MessageForce said...

Internet has become a very essential part of our life we can't even stay for some time without it as it has changed all of us lives so it's really important to find and hire a reliable internet service provider.

ME said...

visiting you here sis.. thanks for sharing. I need reliable internet as what others do, I dont know what will I do with out Internet. probably I will jump on the building (LOL)

Kirhat said...

It's really hard to get a fast internet connection these days, unless you are willing to pay much or you are trying to use it for business.

Seek No More

Lee said...

Hi Grace, I agree with you re a fast connection.
For 12 years I used 'dial-up' connection...Holy Smoke!
I can go make my iced coffee and drink while waiting to download something, ha ha.
Also I was on Windows ME. Very Jurassic!
My friends used to tease me abot that.

Then a year ago I bought the latest Apple Imac 24 and with a fast connection....and I now tease my friends re their old computers.

You keep well Grace and have a pleasant weekend, Lee.

dede said...

Absolutely! Slower internet connection makes bad mood. It make marame ng promblemo! Is that right?

Unknown said...

I think i'd be lost without my super fast internet connection. I rely on it so much. Lucky for me, mine is very reliable.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :D