Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gear Up Your Truck



Orville, my husband’s cousin, loves to go fishing. My husband and he fish at least twice in a week. I went with them twice. I was fishing and caught a couple fishes that we brought home to fry. I cleaned and fried the fish. We invited Orville to try the fried fish, and he was surprised that he liked it. My husband likes it, too. I am happy that my husband get to like eating what I love eating. I was enjoying the fishing moment very much. Now I understand how fishing can be a good way to relax after a whole week of working. It does mightily to me.
.
Orville got a car for work and a truck for fishing. The good thing is that he doesn’t have to unload all the stuff he brought for fishing. His truck has a bakflip tonneau cover to protect the fishing stuff from bugs. It is made of a very durable material, fully lockable and get easily be folded up to full truck bed access. If you need one, it is available in REalTruck.com at a very affordable price and is easy to install.
.
Also available in their website are mud flaps, floor mats, truck bedliners, hood shield and many more truck accessories designed in mind to protect our car or truck on the road, and to enhance their functionality and looks.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.