Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers- May '10

I almost forgot again to post my top 10 EC droppers. I am glad that my mind reminded me few minutes ago. It is my off from work today, after doing some house cleaning and laundry, I still have a little time to blog tonight... and maybe to visit some of your blogs, too.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of May '10. I thank you on helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.
........................................

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

maayong buntag sa imo..

kat said...

i wish one day i'll be one of your top droppers hehehe