Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Big Move - My Big Goof

This is a guest post written by my friend Pam Walts.
.
When my family and I were planning our big move to our new home, we thought we had all the bases covered for a smooth transition. I’d gone online to cleartvbundle.com ahead of time and arranged to have services terminated at our old address and activated at the new address on the same day. The one detail I’d forgotten to bear in mind was timing the arrival of our furniture with our own arrival!
.
I underestimated the speed in which experienced movers can load a truck and be on the road. The cable providers in my area ended up waiting for us to arrive outside our new home for over an hour in the baking summer heat. True professionals, they accepted my apology and cold glasses of lemonade!

3 comments:

Keith said...

There are always things that we don't predict happening. Glad it worked out.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kumusta na..

babYpose said...

moving is exciting sometimes, the drink looks good :)