Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Second Wedding Anniversary Portrait

August 2nd was our wedding anniversary. We just turned 2 this year. It was a wonderful day to us although I had to work on that day, and right after work, my husband took me to a Greek restaurant for a dinner. After the dinner, he took me to a place where I was so stunned, too stunned to even mention it here. Well, at least I had consider it unlocking another door of ignorance in my then small world.
.
My husband and I agreed to do two things on our every wedding anniversary. One is to have an annual portrait with both of us and the other one is to go to a place where we will both enjoy the scene as far as our budget can go. Well, we are done with our portrait (and yes, it was in Sears Portrait Studio as the watermarks says it), and the getaway is yet to come. It will be on next week right after the start of my vacation (leave from work). Where? We both had not finalize it yet, but the sure thing is that it will not be very far from where we live. We may want to go farther as we did last year, but due to my approaching big vacation to the Philippines, we have to be careful with our spending this time. Well, we all know that it doesn't matter where, what matters is that we will be together on that special annual getaway, to unwind and just be the two of us.
.
Happy Anniversary to you, my huckleberry. I love you very much.

10 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Congrats on your 2nd wedding anniversary Grace...more happiness and love to both of you...God bless!

StaLira said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Duni said...

Happy 2nd wedding anniversary! That's a very pretty portrait of you both and a wonderful thing to do to commemorate each year! Love the top you're wearing :)

addyforest said...

Happy Anniversary

Cacai M. said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary! You guys look good!

ME said...

Happy Anniversary Sis... More Love...

Adi said...

Happy wedding anniversary, sis :D

Tikno said...

Happy 2nd wedding anniversary!
Wishing the happiness always belong to you.

Mhar's Display said...

Happy anniversary to you and your husband.

Marms

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwwww...way to go sis...belated happy anniversary...what a sweet portrait...galing naman! looking forward to see your getaway pics...:)

btw, salamat pala sa greetings...so sweet of you....miss to see you around sis!