Friday, October 15, 2010

I Want To Have A Cavoodle

I miss our dogs, Fluffer and Paige. I miss having them around me. Sometimes our house feels so empty without any pet around. Having a dog with us can be a stress-buster. Mom and Dad will come down here soon. They will be here before Thanksgiving Day, and how I wish that they can bring with them the two dogs, or at least, Paige alone. The management in this condo don’t allow any dog with us, but they can allow a visitor. Maybe this can be the chance for us to be together again for a short while.
.

Having pet is the only disadvantage of living in this condo. They don’t allow us to have a dog, but they can allow cat. Sad to say, I can’t have cat because of my health. My other Filipina friend had just told me that she wants to have a dog and is not a problem because they are living in their own house. She asked me to help her. Well, it will be my pleasure to do so, since I love going to puppy day care . I know a website where there are dogs for sale . This website don’t just sell dogs, they also educate dog owners on everything about proper caring of dogs. I was at their website lately, and one of their ads says that there are cavoodles for sale in Sydney . Oh, I love Cavoodles. They are a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Miniature Poodle. They have an average height of 30-35 cm, and their long, floppy ears make them appealing to all types of people. Colours can be solid black, white, or gold, blenheime, which is a mixture of chestnut and white, or black, white and tan.

Isn't she lovely?

1 comment:

Love Home said...

Oh I want to have a dog too. Pero kailangan nang license dito eh. I want to have a Husky someday. :)