Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday : Jay-Ar


I wanted to start this "Happy Birthday" journal on the first day of the next year, but well, I realize I can start anything at any time. So, here it is; my initial post... and I hope you follow me in the days to come where I will be posting the birthdays of my family members (both side: my husband and mine), friends and acquaintances. I may forgot some, but I certainly wouldn't do it on purpose.
.
Today is my nephew's birthday. We, (his family) calls him Jay-ar, but in his social life, he is known as "Thirdy". He is my sister's first son, and the first baby that I took care of. In other words, I was his babysitter when he was a baby until he was around 7 years old.
.
Although I don't follow closely his current life, but it is obvious that he is having the time of his life right now. The last time I saw him was when I had a visit in the Philippines. I was happy that he come home to see me, too. He is in pretty good shape and we can say that he is successful in the career he had chosen. In his age right now, 27, he is still single. Just like me, he is working in a city far away from home; but the difference is, we now have the advantage of internet and cellphone, unlike during my time. His aim is to be the best that he can be, and helping his younger siblings. He have dreams, and is living for it.
.
May your dreams come true, and may your all siblings be as successful as you are , too. May you find the true meaning of life and live in a godly way.

No comments: