Sunday, January 16, 2011

Makeover New Year's Resolution

Guest post written by Marsha Foster
.

I've watched so many episodes of makeover shows like "What Not to Wear" that I know what they'll tell everyone and how the people should dress and take care of themselves. But I think that it's my turn that I should give myself a makeover. I know the stuff, so I made a New Year's resolution to give myself a makeover in 2011.

I'm not going to call Stacy and Clinton up to give me a makeover, so I'm going ot do this thing for myself. I went online shopping to get myself some nice things that are clothing staples. When I was online shopping, I came across the website Wirelessinternet.net and looked through it some. After I thought it over I switched over my internet service to the one I found on the website.

Another one of my New Year's resolutions is to get a new hairstyle and freshen up my makeup look. I’ve gotten lots of ideas from “What Not to Wear” but I think that I need a real hairdresser who’s seen my hairstyle to give me a new look.

No comments: