Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Daily Bread


There was a point in my life that I live up to the daily blessings. I was one of those who were got laid off because of the changed of management. After quite a while nothing left to me except for those few coins in my piggy bank. It was the time of forced diet. But the amazing thing was, the very few coins that I had in my piggy bank didn't ran out. Just why? Because everyday, God would use any of my friend to bless me. A friend would come and invite me to dine out. Or my sister would send me some bread and that I took them for my supper. I don't remember how long it lasted that way, but my very few coins didn't ran out until I was able to get hold a new job then. There was always bread for the day.
.
I may don't understand why it happened to me but I believe God had put me in a situation where I would need to learn to trust Him in a daily basis. God was displaying His being my provider and that He doesn't fail ever.
.
"Give us this day our daily bread." Matthew 6:11

6 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Wow! What a great testimony to God's caring for us. He uses darkest moments in our lives to lead us to become what He created us for. Just goes to show with God we can make it through our darkest, roughtest times.

Eduardo said...

Thats beautiful Grace! My Mommy & Daddy need to learn to trust God more, & stop worring so much.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Awesome testimony! God is the ultimate Provider. He will never lead you into a situation without providing you a way out! Praise Him! He will never leave us nor forsake us! Through the good times and bad times PRAISE THE LORD!!!

God bless

Anonymous said...

Faith does that without fail Grace. May you always have such blessings in your life. All of us receive such things in our lives, but just do not notice them and take them for granted.

Denise said...

Awesome my friend.

Deare Diary said...

Grace,
Wha a good testimony about God's amazing provision! He is faithful. His word says...I have never seen the rightous forsaken or his seed begging for bread. He takes care of his children. Praise his name. Thanks for sharing this testimony.
Judy