Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Never Too Late To Learn Ballroom Dancing

My hubby used to be a dancer when he was younger. He had some videos of his great performances during some contest. I enjoyed watching them. He keeps telling me that he wants me to enroll in ballroom dance school. Well, I think it is not too late to learn some dance though. His favorite dance is swing.
.
Talking about dance school, StartDancing.com promotes dance schools in Australia. They’ve got content about popular dance styles such as hip hop, bachat, salsa, etc. I’m curious about salsa dancing and what is behind that dance that made it so dramatic. That is the kind of dance style I want to learn. However, I just learned after reviewing their site that there are different types of salsa styles. Are you a dance diva? Check it out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

pet said...

naku tita grace, yan ang bagay na di ko kayang gawin kase po parehas kaliwa ang dalawa kong paa...pero mahilig din ako manood ng mga sayaw na yan...

Unknown said...

that is so cool your hubby loves to dance!

Denise said...

Dancing is awesome.

Anonymous said...

ohh...oh....

thats cool....

ay!ay! mapapalaban ka sa akin!
especially if it is totally dark.
hehehe.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I would love to learn to ball room dance, salsa, and many others, but my body won't allow it any more. My hubby and I were going to take lessons.

Anonymous said...

Hi grace !

Cathy ni sa Jy .Im one of your follower tabangi unya ko ha kung mag blog nako .. hehehe. Nindot man diay na kay may income. magpataod naman ko internet sa house nako . Ask lang niya ko nimo . Salamat daan ha. Ayo2x diha .God Bless !