Monday, March 23, 2009

Rainbow After The Rain

I'm back. Starting last Saturday, I had no more tooth pain anymore. I had finally able to sleep. I am so happy with that, although I still have one problem because the anti-biotic that they give me is so strong that it gives me bad heartburn every time I take it. It was really so bad that I look like a wolf howling at a full moon for 30 minutes. I'm really very tired of being sick but I look forward on few days after my tooth will be finally be pulled out and I will say then, "I'm back to normal". If God is willing, I am looking forward for a rainbow after the rain.
.
As of now, I can't stay online too long as I used to do. I need a lot of rest. I apologize for not coming to your blog lately but I will make it up to you in few days. I would like to thank all those who come and leave comments on my post. They mean so much to me.
.
Being a God's child, we ought to take good care of ourselves. We actually committed sin if we don't take good care of ourselves because His holy word says; "Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." 1 Corinthians 3: 16 & 17 NIV

5 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Grace. Yeah, have that tooth extracted so you won't suffer with that pain. I was at my dentist last week and he put a crown over my tooth that had a bad cavity. So, instead of losing a tooth, he saved it.

Anyway, you take it easy.

Denise said...

Praying for you.

Clarissa said...

Hope you feel better..

Sidney said...

Use Colgate zero cavities ! ;-)

Nice to hear you feel better now.

ForestAddy said...

Hope things will be okay soon. Get well.