Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dark Chocolate For A Healthy You

This is my favorite chocolate and lately, I have been eating a lot of these... while working on my computer. (kinda addictive, he-he-he) Dove is the only kind of chocolate that I like to eat, and it should be rich dark chocolate, if not... it's all yours then. :) Although there are some brand name of chocolate that I like... and they are at least 75% cocoa, any less than that won't appeal to me.
.
More researchers found evidences that confirms dark chocolates makes us healthy. It was reported that people who were diagnosed with hypertension dropped from 86% to 68%, and it is because of the antioxidant effect of dark chocolate. Yes, indulging every once in a while may have long-term heart benefits.
.
And it got crunchy almonds, too. Its organic phytonutrients and antioxidants, can prevent dry skin and reduce the visible signs of aging... and is healthy for the brain. Hmm... I need this to keep me going.