Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Local Helper

Lately, we made a lot of appointments; most of them are related to my AOS application and my husband’s medical check-up. My husband was not very sure to most of those place that we needed to go, but it was never a problem, local search has always helped him get the right and fastest direction. Local search also help us save time by calling ahead through business contact information that they provide.
.
Local search has also helped me a lot during those times that we were preparing for our wedding. Their local yellowpages has helped us located the fabric stores, craft stores and shoe shops. With the help of local search, we got a long list of the places we asked for; we were able to find the specific stuff that I needed at the very affordable price.
.
Local.com is a very accessible and free local search engine. My husband always relies on them to get accurate driving directions to the place where we need to go. It has also led us to a lot of local bookstores for the specific books that I need at the very reasonable price. Local.com is always a part of our regular events and daily life. Local.com is a hybrid of the following sites - Citysearch.com, Yelp.com, Yellowpages.com, Superages.com. It is definitely a 1-stop shop for finding local business in our area.