Monday, April 6, 2009

Tammy's Omah's Helping Hand

I know I have missed two Mondays on recommending other's blog and I was so sorry about that. I am very happy that today is Monday again, and I already have in my mind on whose blog I will recommend this time and it goes to:
Tammy's Omah's Helping Hand is one of the blog that I love to visit regularly. It never happened that I don't get blessed after reading her posts. Tammy is one of those that provides spiritual insights and shares biblical thoughts. She just love to tell the world how much she loves the Lord. God's name is greatly glorified in her blog. She is such a blessings to the world of blogging.

4 comments:

ME said...

hi sis thanks for the prayers. Well im still waiting for the result of the interveiw I had in nYC but were here in MI now, We just arrived. And if my husband job will not pick up well maybe we will move to NY next month..

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Thanks again for introducing me to another new blog.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you so much Grace. I don't know what to say. This is so sweet. I do love the Lord with all my heart and try to leave insights. I'm glad you enjoy reading it. The glory goes to the Lord for giving me the words to right.
I love sharing with women like yourself that has such a strong love for the Lord as well. I learn a lot from you blog and love visiting. Thank you so much my dear sweet sister in Christ. May God pour out His blessings on you and your family. Love and hugs.
By the way, sorry for being slow to visit again. I'm trying to do better.

Denise said...

Such a wonderful choice.