Friday, May 8, 2009

Football Is My Family's Fave Sport

One of the things that I have observed when I came here in Michigan was the popularity of the game football. My husband and his dad have been closely watching its every play for the entire season. Actually, it is not just them, his uncles and male cousins are into it, too. And yes, there was betting involved. I remember my husband told me about the 3 F’s of the Thanksgiving Day, and they are Family, Food and Football. That day was just an all day of watching football while enjoying the food with the family and close relatives. That was really fun! Everybody had a good time.
.
I mentioned that there was betting involved, it may sound bad but I understand it was just for family fun. Talking ‘bout betting, Docsport.com is a website that gives reviews on your favorite sports and helps which team to take your pick. Doc’s has been known as the best source for winning sports picks including, expert MLB baseball picks, football picks , hockey picks and lately, they added NBA picks, too. If you are into sports betting, too, I suggest you visit their website for more information.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love to watch football.