Monday, May 18, 2009

Phatband Speed For Multi-Tasker Internet User

Ultra60small

Faster internet connection is very important to me because I do a lot of things at the same time. I jumped from computer work, to kitchen work, back to computer work, to housekeeping work, then back to computer work. I need a faster internet connection that enables me to do a lot of things online every time I sit in front of my computer. If the internet connection is low, it is wasting my time and I hate that.

Charter’s Ultra60 Mbps service is the fastest internet speed in the St. Louis market. It is up to 3x faster than phone company’s DSL Internet and will be rolled out to other areas along with other high-speed products throughout 2009. It is the first of the Phatband speeds from Charter, and having it is a completely different experience that will enables you to enjoy games, movies, etc. without the unwanted, irritable lagging.

You will love Phatband Speed; there is no more wasting of time waiting at the slow connection internet. It will take you to the next level of internet experience. It means you can multitask, just like what I do. Visit Ultra60 Information Page and avail of their special offers. Be among the first batch of users that enjoy this service. Visit Charter’s Twitter Feed and find out what others say about Phatband Speed.

Post?slot_id=38109&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: