Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday - God Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time

It is Thankful Thursday once again. My favorite day of the week. I am so excited to thank God for His goodness and mercy throughout the week and I want to declare that I live to tell His amazing grace in our lives. I want to highlight this Bible verse for today's post.
.
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
.
.....*I thank God for His Holy Word that keep me on the right track and have light the path on my way
.....*I thank God for leading me on what to do for living and life.

....*I thank God for the gift He give to me and for enabling me to use it for His glory.
....*I thank God for making me a vessel of blessings to other to the glory of His name.
.....*I thank God for His loving kindness and faithfulness of His word.

.....*I thank God for He is my joy, and His song is constantly in my heart.
.....*I thank God for He is the source of wisdom. He provides what to post in here.
.....*I thank God for nothing is impossible in Him.

.....*I thank God for His promise that if we seek, we shall find... if we ask, it will be given to us... and if we knock, it will be open for us.
Words and time are not enough to thank God for everything He has done in my life. He is great! He is good all the time! There is nothing that I fear of... not the future... not the past... because He holds my life and He made it beautiful in its time.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart my friend.

Marsha said...

Yes, He has definitely made you a vessel of blessings!

Have a blessed weekend.