Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"What Countries Do You Wish To Visit?"

I love traveling. Oh yes, I do. I love to see the places that God has wonderfully and uniquely made on every country. I want to be in awed at His creation. I believe I am not alone in this dream. I know a lot of people who made a list of places they want to go before they die. I think I should make one, too.
.
A couple of days ago, Charleen, my husband and I were playing a game. I forgot the name of the game, but it was something like taking turns on who will answer a certain question. One turn was for me and the question was "What countries do you wish to visit?" There were many places that I had mentioned such as Spain, UK, Germany, Ireland, etc. There is something in that place that made it very special, especially their church buildings, that were reportedly abandoned and were turned into entertainment establishment. That is such a sad story.
.
Let me share to you something if you are planning to travel Europe, especially to Ireland, renting a car is quick and easy through EasyCar.com. They also give weekend rental deals on car hire Dublin airport . EasyCar.com, offers low cost car hire. It is one of the leading international car rental brokers with a worldwide network of more than 2,400 car hire locations in over 60 countries. It offers a wide range of vehicles for your car hire from super-mini and compact cars to MPV's and luxury cars at great value for money. Book your reservation now by visiting their site.

3 comments:

EJ said...

I wanna travel Europe!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

There are so many that it's hard to count. Some that I'd love to see are; Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany, Scotland.... I can go on and on.

Denise said...

I would love to go to France.