Friday, July 31, 2009

Custom Shirt For Family Reunions

Two family reunions are up-coming from both sides of my husband’s parents. I am looking forward to that with excitement. I am very anxious to meet all the rest of my husband’s relatives that I had not met before. Family reunions are always fun.
.
Talking about family reunion, distributing of custom shirts with the clan’s name and the date of the celebration on it would be a good idea. I believe that somebody else had done this. It would be cool to see everybody in the reunion wearing the shirt with color coding according to family groups.
.
Talking about shirt printingshirt printing, LogoDogzPrintz.com is the leader in this area of service. They charge no art fees, neither screen nor set up charges. Shipping is always free. You get more savings in bulk orders. Shirt printing is one of the most effective ways in promoting your company, band, club or team. Hop in to their website for more information.

3 comments:

Jody Hedlund said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Glad to meet you!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Family Reunion shirts are a great idea. Thanks for the link.

Denise said...

Wonderful idea.