Monday, August 24, 2009

CHOICE

I have received a beautiful forwarded email from my very dear friend, Lynn, of Ohio. It is too good that I want to share it here in my blog. (Thank you very much, Lynn.)
.
No one falls in love by choice,
it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance,
it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance,
it is by CHOICE.
He did something for you,
now do something for Him.
Spread his word,
and you'll be rewarded.
How?
Matthew 10:32...
'Whoever acknowledges Me before men,
I will acknowledge him before My Father in heaven.
But whoever disowns Me before men,
I will disown him before My Father in heaven.'

3 comments:

vicy said...

Hello Grace..Thanks for the comment..You're right, we are very very excited for our baby..How are you??

Denise said...

Amen, very lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the help to navigate in current mess - your post made clear the cause of my current confusion: my current staying in hospital is the blessing because I have so many listeners around to acknowledge our Lord and Savior