Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Want To See Puerto Moreno Glacier

One of the reasons why I need very much my Adjustment of Papers is that it will allow me to travel outside the USA. My husband wants to take me to Canada and to South America for a vacation as soon as I received the said papers. He assures me that we will not regret it, and that there will be a whole bunch of fantastic places to explore in these countries. One particular country that we want to go is the Argentina. We have seen a lot of “tourism-related” TV show about Argentina, and it is just so amazing. Argentina is the second largest country is South America and contains a whole lot of incredible scenes and views such as the Puerto Moreno Glacier of Patagonia, Iguazu Falls of Litoral, and many more interesting spots and entertainment especially in the city of Buenos Aires.
.
Talking about vacation in Argentina, I was just amazed to find out in ExploreArgentina.com that not every Argentina Tours are very expensive. In fact, I have found some Argentina Hotels from their site that are really “budget-friendly”. This site gives information travel site where you may choose hotels, trip packages or any excursion you may like to join.
.
Remember this, if you are planning for an Argentina holiday and looking for Buenos Aires Hotel or Bariloche Hotel, hop in to ExploreArgentina.com. It is also the site where you can find a good deal of Argentina Travel . They manage your trip in a way that all you have to do is to enjoy the experience.

2 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Hi. Great blog. Great dreams. Sarah

Denise said...

Very awesome.