Friday, August 7, 2009

Match Watches For A Wonderful Couple

Alright! After 5 days and 4 nights, finally, we are back to our home now. We had a lot of fun up there in the north. My husband and I are so grateful to Jim and Charleen for inviting us over to their property up there in the north. Their place is awesome! Actually, it was one of their anniversary gifts to us. Yes, I know I did not blog about it before we leave, now let me break it to you; August 2nd was our wedding anniversary.
.
My husband and I talked about giving them a “thank you” gift. Or maybe an “anniversary gift”, too, since their wedding anniversary is coming, too. We came up with few gift ideas, and one of them is a wrist watch set. A wrist watch would be perfect gift for any occasion and to anybody. A wrist watch will remind them of the length of time and the timeless love they had spent together as a married couple.
.
Talking about wrist watches, BlueDial.com is a recommended site to check by over 250,000 satisfied customers. I found this gorgeous match watches perfect for them; ESQ Ladies Two Tone Silver Dial and ESQ Men's Two Tone Silver Dial. My husband agrees with me. ESQ watches are water resistant to 30 m., it has scratch resistant mineral crystal, silver pattern dial with gold tone hands and with 2 years original manufacturer warranty. Isn’t that cool? Plus, they ship your order for free with free resizing and discount for up to 70%. Visit their site now.

6 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Happy Anniversary, Grace!
Now I'll run to visit the site of these nice watches! :-)

Tana said...

What a thoughtful gift to give! And happy anniversary to you! Do you have a follow button on your blog? I'd love to follow you but didn't see one.

Tabitha Bird said...

timeless love... I like that concept. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

maritz said...

welcome back grace

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary.

Kelly L said...

beautiful watches....
Love,
Kelly
http://www.amazingsalvation.com