Wednesday, September 2, 2009

After The Sunset

I was talking to a blogger friend through Facebook few hours ago. She was so excited to break to me the good news. I was so thrilled with how God works wonder in her life that I asked her permission to post her story in my blog. Her victory and testimony deserves to spread around to exalt the name of God. Actually, it was not just a good news, it was a "MIRACLE". Praise the name of Jesus Christ!
.
Anyway, here is the summary of her story. She is a blogger and I believe that to some of you, she is our common friend. She is a Filipina, and has been here in USA for almost two years already. She got married here and she and her husband were doing good together during their first several months... until one problem blow them up so bad that they end up in the court because her husband wanted a divorce. She had been sharing to me her problem and prayer requests every time she needed somebody to talk to and I was always there to "listen" to her heartache. I gave her few advices, prayers and comforting words. God must have touched the heart of the court that handled their divorce case and seen that there was hope in their marriage. He gave them two (2) weeks allowance to think about it. Although they reached to the point that their marriage look like so hopeless that anytime it will shatter and will turned into memories, but my friend didn't give up. She continued to pray and fast for few days.
.
God hears her cries. He always do to those who come to Him in prayer and petition with a broken and humble heart. Somehow, God was dealing in the heart of her husband and had changed his mind regarding the divorce. Right now, their relationship is being restored and they both admitted that there were something that they have learned from the "storm" that they have been to. After the sunset, they are both ready to start anew with God as the Lord of their marriage. Isn't it a MIRACLE? GOD DESERVES THE GLORY AND PRAISES!
.
I am so happy for you, my friend. I believe that God bless you, your husband and your marriage. You have overcome the big trials in your life and you were victorious. You are a living testimony. Share your story to the world so that others may realize that nothing is impossible in prayer. Read her full testimony on her blog soon. " Jacky of My Lifestory " And I know that most of my reader here knows here and her "storm" in life.)
.
"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matthew 19:6 NIV

3 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, so nice.

Rummuser said...

Good story. My congratulations to your friend.

babYpose said...

thanks to you for your support to her and as well her strenght. Thanks for sharing.