Thursday, September 10, 2009

Self-Service Vegetable Stand

We have hundreds and hundreds of tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, sweet peppers, corn and more, that my dad-in-law don't know anymore what to do with them and have decided to sell some of them.
.
In the picture is the table set with produces, tin can for your payment and shopping plastic bags for your purchase. It is 50 yards away from our house... and yes, it is self-service. Anybody could just approach it, pick their choice, place it in a provided shopping plastic bag that and put the payment in the tin can. Cool, huh? I guess this don't work in some place, but my dad-in-law doesn't mind too much if somebody would cheat. "If they want it and can't pay for it, they can have it", was my dad-in-law's statement. God bless my dad-in-law.

5 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

We have these little stands all around near where I live. I love buying my produce there.

Denise said...

Sounds yummy.

d'kitchen said...

oh my gosh....bless him indeed....:)

sos maau pa dire sis no kay ang uban tawo masaligan pa...hehehe....help yourself man jud ang tinda....:)

kung sa pinas pana...kawat pa ang baligya..samot na ang halin...hehehe...joke!

salamat tuod sa paglabay sakong kusina sis....agi pod ko dire kadali....agoy mata paka diha ha...murag ahead man mo sa amo...late naman dire...hehehe!

Cacai M. said...

that's cool sis, self-service.. I love the idea.. cool! God bless your DIL, the good peeps, and such. Kudos!


www.thoughts-ideas-resources.com
www.cacai-m-place.net

Carver said...

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for your visit to my blog.