Saturday, September 12, 2009

PACMAN - 2nd Most Popular Web Search

Well, as I had said it last week, we will be doing some dog-sit and cat-sit for 10 days at our cousin's house because they will be going to California for their daughter's wedding, and so here we are now. We arrrived here yesterday and we took them to airport very early this morning.
.
Since this is not my computer and I forgot to bring my camera's data cable, it disables me to do so much in blogging. I ended up browsing through internet, unsure of what to do. Then, something catches my attention. Next to Johnny Depp which is the first in most popular web search, Manny Pacquiao is the second most popular web search. Manny Pacquiao a.k.a. Pacman, is (our very own) professional Filipino champion boxer in a multi-weight division. He is now in Carolina, Puerto Rico, and is reported that even in a supposedly hostile territory, Pacman never fails to attract attention. Pacman is scheduled to fight Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto in Las Vegas this November.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you enjoy your time with the animals. Blessings, andrea

Eric : Blog De Manila : Philippine Blog said...

Good trivia! I'm not aware of that.