Wednesday, October 7, 2009

$32,000 Worth Of Dream Kitchen Contest!

Good news for my Canadian Residents readers; Maple Leaf is giving away $32,000 worth of kitchen makeover ! It doesn't stop there, there will also be 12 Frigidaire® fridges to be given away in launching celebration of their delectable new site, MapleLeaf.com.

Unfortunately, I am not a Canadian Residents. I would be the first in the line on this contest if I can. Who wouldn’t want this? I definitely want this, especially to us, we'll be moving the day after tomorrow and we can not take anything besides our clothes and some important stuff due to very costly trucking services. It means that we will need to furnish our new house, which undeniably will cost us a lot. Kitchen Make-over would be perfect for us and is definitely the dream to most housewives like me. My dream kitchen is entire black granite counter top with white kitchen appliances, along with the whole set of beautiful chinaware and silverwares. What’s yours?

Isn’t this contest sounds great? I encourage all my Canadian resident bloggers to visit MapleLeaf.com. Explore the market and get a taste of the wonderful flavors you can experience with maple leaf foods. They are open 24 hours. Get the chance to meet the butcher, the baker and the pasta maker. Learn from them and get easy-to-make meal ideas. Grab tips, recipes and coupons. Have fun! Join their contests and a lot more!

Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, very awesome.

Anonymous said...

$32,000 - huge.