Thursday, November 12, 2009

Homemade Mask

I got this hilarious message and picture from my friend in Ohio, Lynn Whiteford and I thought this is worth sharing to you guys, so here I posted it in my blog.
.
.
.
We all know that N1H1 flu is spreading around USA, and wearing a mask has become needed, so, in case we run out of masks during the N1H1 flu season, here is a ‘homemade’ mask you can make yourself. It is even compatible with the wearing of glasses! One thing though......... MAKE SURE YOUR MASK IS CLEAN!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

tx sweetie said...

nice one haha! whos underwear is that?

Clarissa said...

hahahaaa!thanks for making my day a happy one!!

Hello there,Grace!Thanks for your prayers and for being a good friend.I really appreciate your thoughts and comforting words.God bless!

Clang

dhemz said...

hahhahaha...I had a good laugh sis...this is pretty hilarious thanks for sharing!

salamat sa paglabay...karon lang ko naka uli from skul...

musta na ang job hunting? good luck...au-au!

Cacai M. said...

lol.. it seems he's un-dy sis... heheheh.. indeed funny one!


Cacai M.'s Place
THOUGHTS, IDEAS, and RESOURCES

AL Kapawn said...

ha ha ha.. ayos yan..

panlaban sa mga mikrobiyo na maaring malanghap..

kaya lang pag hindi yan nalabhan ng isang linggo, tiyak dedo sa baho.

buwa ha ha ha

Angela said...

That is too funny. I think my daycare children would like this look on me,,LOL

Crabby Blogging Lady said...

Yah, I hope it's clean...

Pietro Brosio said...

Really funny! It's a new model, isn't it?? ;-)
Happy weekend, Grace!

Denise said...

Funny, lol

Femmepower said...

hahaha that's sooo hilarious!

Cherish Tulips said...

that's so original! Funny too!